|Languages||Understands Common And Draconic But Can’t Speak|
|Roll 0||Bite 1d20 + 4 1d4+2|
|Roll 1||Sting 1d20 + 4 1d4+2|
|Senses||Blindsight 10 Ft., Darkvision 60 Ft|
|Skills||Perception +3, Stealth +4|
|Speed||15 ft., fly 60 ft.|
- STR: 6 (-2)
- DEX: 15 (+2)
- CON: 13 (+1)
- INT: 10 (+0)
- WIS: 12 (+1)
- CHA: 10 (+0)
Table of Contents
General Information for Psedodragon 5e (5th Edition)
- Skills: Perception +3, Stealth +4
- Senses: Blindsight 10 ft., Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 13
- Languages: understands Common and Draconic but can’t speak them
- Challenge: 1/4 (50 XP)
Check also: Keemstar Monsters D&D – Homebrew
- Armor Class: 13 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points: 7 (2d4 + 2)
- Speed: 15 ft., fly 60 ft.
- Keen Senses: The pseudodragon monster has an advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks which have been relying on sight, hearing, or smell.
- Magic Resistance: On magic resistance trait also the pseudodragon 5e monster has an advantage on saving throws which are against the spells and also to other magical effects.
- Limited Telepathy: The pseudodragon can magically be communicated the simple ideas, emotions, and images telepathically by any creature within 100 ft. of it which can understand the language.
Check also: Polar Bear Monster 5e (5th Edition)
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
- Sting: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. The hit:4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage, and even the target must be succeeded on the DC 11 Constitution saving throw or else it would become poisoned for an hour. If the saving throw would be failed by 5 or even by more and then the target would befall Unconscious for a similar duration, or it takes the damage or else another creature would be using an action to shake it be awakened.
- Size: Tiny
- Type: Dragon
- Alignment: Neutral good
- Challenge rating: 1⁄4
- Patron deity: Nathair Sgiathach
- Movement: Flying
- Vision: Blindsight, Low-light vision, Darkvision
- Homeland(s): Temperate forests
- Language(s): Understands Common, Sylvan and Draconic but can’t speak
- Favored Climate: Temperate
- Favored Terrain: Forests
- Average length: 3 ft (91 cm)
- Average weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Skin color(s): Brownish red