Adventure to reveal the true concept with lizardfolk: The lizardfolk 5e is described as a semi-aquatic reptilian humanoid and its skin is covered with scales. The scales vary in colour from dark green through a variety shade of brown and grey. Quite taller than even an average human in height and is powerfully built with height ranging between 6 to 7 feet.
Normal body weight of this range between 200 to 250 pounds. This had a non-prehensile muscular tail which grows to three or four feet in length. The tail is used for balancing the body and it also had a sharp claw and teeth. Lizardfolk 5e can easily distinguish between the non-reptilians male and female. These keep their skin quite moist and do need to wet their bodies regularly if they are in dry climates. This makes them fearful of desert landscapes.
Discovering the abilities of the lizardfolk 5e
It’s the strong and hardy being, and do have a thick scaly hides that are protective against attack. Those lizards folk 5e has the power to breathe far longer as like human beings and could survive strong enough like human beings. Their best ability is to enable them to operate underwater in their marshy homes.
This lizardfolk is well designed to maintain balance and are leaping which has made them the gifted swimmers. Mostly this holds it’s breathing for 15 minutes.
- Size – Medium
- Type – Humanoid
- Tag’s – Lizardfolk
Lizardfolk General Info
- Vision – Darkvision
- Average Lifespan – Up to 80 years
- Homeland’s – Chessenta, Chondalwood, Chult, Lake of Steam, Nelanther Isles, Vilhon Reach,
- Language’s – Draconic, Common
- Subraces – Lizard king, Blackscale Poison Dusk
Average Height – 6′ – 7′ (1.8–2.1 m)
Average Weight – 200–250 lbs. (90.7–113 kg)
Skin Color – Green, black, grey, brown,
The actions on the show by the lizardfolk 5e stand on with great action. Let’s discover those like:-
- It’s multi-attacking with making two melee attacks and each with two different weapons.
- There are weapons like melee weapon attack + 4 to hit, reach 5 feet, one target with hit 5 ( 1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- The heavy club with +4 to hit and target 5 (1d6 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
- Javelin with hitting a range of 30 /120 feet and one target to hit 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- The spiked shield to hit +4 and reach 5 ft. the one target with hit 5 ( 1d 6 + 2) piercing damage.
Some factors to reveal
The lizardfolk 5e has been revealed with some of the features for the racial traits are like
- The increase in its ability score which would increase by 2 and your wisdom score will increase by 1.
- The one reaches maturity around age 14 and rarely lives for a length of more than 60 years.
- In other hands, these lizard folks are neutral and see the world as a place of predators and prey and the life and death for them is a neutral process. They just wish to survive and prefer to leave others to their own devices.
- They are little heavy in weight and are taller than human beings. Quite colourful frills to make them appear larger. Their speed is medium and has a swimming speed of 30 feet.
- Coming to the bite, the fanged maw is considered as a natural weapon that would might make unarmed strike. If you hit within, then you deal the piercing damage equal to 1d6 and add the strength modified, instead of the bludgeoning damage that is normal for an unarmed strike.
Personality and life cycle
Lizardfolk 5e don’t have any interest in money or jewel. They even don’t take value to the accumulating knowledge if that is also not practically useful. These include a large value to things that are based on whether or not it was good to eat. Sometimes they get distracted with food and these are easier to parley with the meal and are dangerous when they are provoked. They are easier to parley with after a meal and that hungry lizard folk5e are completely obstreperous. Those lizards could be proved dangerous when provoked and they are truly not inherited with evil and are simply savage. They do have some hard times fitting with the civilized world. These are ventured into town or cities are often alarmed, frightened and are offended by the environment. But there are few who adapt to the environment and assimilate into society. Instead, they felt with their part being considered as soft skin who adapt to the environment.
The female lizardfolk are the ones to lay clutches of eggs from which they hatch the young ones. These eggs are kept well protected in the tribe lair and the life of hatching is quite hard. They reach maturity within the time period of 5 years. Their body slowed down with ageing and most of the lizards over the age of 60 years spend their days lying on warm rocks on the sun. Divine Word, Ice Storm,
The food habit or the diet of the lizardfolk 5E is omnivorous and strongly favoured meat when they could get it. As per stories, the most delicious meat was humanoid flesh as that of a human. The claim was more or less unfound. Some of the tribes did consume captives and enemies slain in battle.
But with some of the civilized tribes often resistant to the craving. Meanwhile, the ritual cannibalism of deceased tribe members is customary. These animals consume any kind of food faster and for the reason, they are not kept pets. When the hunters go back to the prey, the adult lizard folks first eat what they like to eat. The young are usually left with the scraps and more than not subsisted on edible plants foraged from the tribe lair. When it comes to interest in battle or aggressiveness.
They fought as a disorganized mass of individuals. Despite their impressive hunting skills, they often relied on strength and weight of numbers in battle and simply charged their foes head-on. They would try to push foes into the water and often enjoy the advantages. These organize ambushes and raided enemy supplies. The most advanced tribes attempt cleverer strategies and traps. These were defended by traps. That lizardfolk fashioned the primitive weaponry and tools from wood, stones and plants and they are found in the wetlands.