Rogue 5e D&D is the quintessential Face, Scout, and Striker. Sneak Attack enables them to complete a tremendous heap of harm in a solitary assault, and their heap of abilities enables them to effortlessly deal with locks, traps, monitors, and numerous different difficulties.
Check Also: D&D 5E Character Sheet Fillable, Editable PDF
Table of Contents
Rogues split into melee or ranged forms. Melee Rogues as often as possible go for two-weapon battling in light of the fact that it gives another opportunity to score Sneak Attack, and attempt at manslaughter strategies are an incredible approach to get into a scuffle to assault before withdrawing behind your gathering.
Archer rogues regularly depend on killing. Arcane Tricksters develop these choices with enchantment, however when it’s a great opportunity to murder stuff even swindlers utilize similar strategies.
Skill and Precision
Rogue 5e gives as much exertion to acing the utilization of an assortment of aptitudes as they do to culminating their battle capacities, giving them an expansive ability that a couple of different characters can coordinate.
Numerous rogues center around stealth and double-dealing, while others refine the abilities that assist them in a prison domain, for example, climbing, finding and incapacitating devices, and opening locks.
With regards to battle, rogues organize clever over animal quality. Rogues would prefer to make one exact strike, putting it precisely where the assault will hurt the objective most than wear a rival out with a torrent of assaults. Rogue shaves a practically powerful talent for maintaining a strategic distance from threat, and a couple learns enchanted traps to enhance their different capacities.
Leveling Table of Rogue 5th edition
|Level||Proficiency Bonus||Sneak Attack||Sneak Attack|
|1||+2||1d6||Expertise, Sneak Attack, Thieves' Cant|
|4||+2||2d6||Ability Score Improvement|
|8||+3||4d6||Ability Score Improvement|
|9||+4||5d6||Roguish Archetype Feature|
|10||+4||5d6||Ability Score Improvement|
|12||+4||6d6||Ability Score Improvement|
|13||+5||7d6||Roguish Archetype Feature|
|16||+5||8d6||Ability Score Improvement|
|17||+6||9d6||Roguish Archetype Feature|
|19||+6||10d6||Ability Score Improvement|
|20||+6||10d6||Stroke of Luck|
Basic Features of a Rogue
- Hit Points of a Rogue
- Hit Dice: 1d8 per rogue level
- Hit Points at 1st Level: 8 + your Constitution modifier
- Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution modifier per rogue level after 1st
Proficiencies of a Rogue
- Armour of a Rogue: Light armour
- Weapons of a Rogue: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
- Tools of a Rogue: Thieves’ tools
- Saving Throws of a Rogue: Dexterity, Intelligence
- Skills of a Rogue: Choose four from Acrobatics, Athletics, Deception, Insight, Intimidation, Investigation, Perception, Performance, Persuasion, Sleight of Hand, and Stealth.
Equipment of a Rogue
- (a) a rapier or (b) a shortsword
- (a) a short bow and quiver of 20 arrows or (b) a shortsword
- (a) a burglar’s pack, (b) a dungeoneer’s pack, or (c) an explorer’s pack
- Leather armour, two daggers, and thieves’ tools
Quickly Building A Rogue
You can quickly create a rogue by following these steps:
- Step 1 – Your highest ability score should be Dexterity and make intelligence as your next-highest if really want to excel at the investigation or have a plan to take up the Arcane Trickster archetype.
If you plan to emphasize deception and social interaction then choosing Charisma is the best.
- Step 2 – By choosing the charlatan background.
- Arcane Trickster
- Hit Die: d8
- Starting Gold: 4d4 x 10
- Subclass Name: Roguish Archetype
- Suggested Abilities: Dexterity, Intelligence / Charisma