In this way, the taking of the phlan by the Vorgansharax is one of the unmistakable recollections in your brain. Essentially, you’re approaching your ordinary business at whatever point the green mythical serpent’s powers spilt out of the sewers and furthermore assaulted your own home.
A large number of the phlan’s residents, youthful and old the same, were caught, executed, or offered as a tribute to the Maimed Virulence. Essentially, you and yourself were one of those caught. In any case, here and there either with the assistance of globe-trotters or else through your own brains and the sheer assurance, you got away.
By instead of escape the locale and furthermore you’ve decided to remain and furthermore battle. As a matter of fact, finding the asylum outside the town and furthermore the savage shrubbery which is encompassing it.
A sack of caltrops (20), a little knickknack that associates you to the existence you once had before the control of Phlan, a healer’s unit, a lot of dim basic garments that incorporates a shroud and hood, and a belt pocket containing 5 GP.
Table of Contents
Phlan Insurgent 5E
It has been expelled from your life like the townsperson and you’ve adjusted to the harsh life in the genuine wilds encompassing the plans. All things considered, the exchange you’ve polished has still affected your standpoint, in spite of the fact that the way wherein you’ve approach the circumstances and furthermore the manner in which you add to the opposition development which is against the Maimed Virulence.
As opposed to escape the locale, you’ve decided to remain and battle. Discovering shelter outside the town and the destructive shrubbery encompassing it, you strike out against the Tears of the Virulence and their huge partners. You’ve figured out how to make due in critical and urgent conditions, with provisions coming up short and the appearance of fortifications dubious. You’ve become used to acting under the front of night, managing what blows you can to vindicate the loved ones you lost inside the as of now involved Phlan.
D8 Options For Personality Traits
1. My patience knows no bounds, so long as my goal is in sight.
2. In life and in the struggle, the ends justify my actions.
3. If you aren’t helping me, you’d best at least stay out of my way.
4. I long for the life that was taken away from me.
5. Friends and family perished, tragically, before my eyes. I hope never to undergo that again.
6. Making the right choices in life is important to me. The choices I make might save not just my life, but the lives of others as well.
7. I can never allow my foes to get the drop on me.
8. Time is a precious resource that I must spend wisely.
D6 Options For Flaws
1. I have no respect for those who flee. I harbour a deep grudge against the citizens who abandoned Phlan.
2. Ale is the only way I can escape the desperation of my circumstances.
3. It doesn’t take much to get me into a fight.
4. Being an insurgent means doing things that aren’t always ethical. I’m still learning to live with that.
5. My desire to liberate Phlan oftentimes clouds my judgement, despite my best efforts.
6. I relentlessly despise the Maimed Virulence and his allies. I’d abandon other goals in order to strike out at them.
D6 Options For Ideals
1. Leadership: The oppressed need someone to inspire them to courageous acts. (Good)
2. Unpredictability: Keeping the enemy guessing and off-balance is my tactical strength. (Chaos)
3. Determination: Threats to my home must be eliminated at all costs. (Any)
4. Freedom: Those who are enslaved and unjustly imprisoned deserve my aid. (Good)
5. Resourcefulness: Our wits are our most valuable resource in troubled times. (Any)
6. Unity: Working together, we can overcome all obstacles, even the most seemingly insurmountable ones. (Any)
D6 Options For Bonds
1. I’ll never let my fellow insurgents down. They are my only remaining friends.
2. I was separated from a loved one during my escape from town. I will find them.
3. One of the Tears of the Virulence was a trusted friend, until the day they betrayed the city. They will pay harshly for their transgressions.
4. An item I hold close is the last remaining connection to the family I lost during the fall.
5. The dragon who took my past life away from me will feel the full extent of my vengeance.
6. The knowledge in Mantor’s Library is an irreplaceable treasure that must be protected.
You have surrendered the existence you knew as a resident of Phlan. Nonetheless, the Maimed Virulence’s attack reverberates somewhere inside you. Maybe you have a couple of companions or relatives who had the option to escape with you. Or on the other hand, maybe, everybody you held dear either died or disappeared throughout the fall. You may know about somebody who is, despite seemingly insurmountable opposition, making due inside the brush and you long to free them from an existence of danger inside the town.
|Stojanow River Worker
|Twilight Marsh Worker
|Mantor's Library Scribe
|Priest / Priestess
|Clergy of Ilmater
|Laughing Goblin Server
|Black Fist Guard
|House Sokol Retainer
|Bay of Phlan Dockworker
Obviously, here you’ve come to thoroughly understand the encompassing woodlands, streams, caverns, and furthermore the other normal highlights at which you can undoubtedly take the asylum — or else set up the ambushes. As a matter of fact, with this guerrilla include, you have the ability to study rapidly to your condition for a favourable component. They have no regard for the individuals who escape. They harbour a profound resentment against the residents who surrendered Phlan. The craving to free Phlan intermittently mists judgment, in spite of best endeavours.
Also, you can search around your normal surroundings for cobbling together by the straightforward supplies (like the ad-libbed lights, rope, patches of texture and some more.) which are devoured after they have utilized.