White dragons were literally the tiniest of the colorful dragons, even smaller than black dragons. They showed up in tones from white to grey and also ice-blue, and also in arctic environments, this look functioned as great camouflage.
Don’t miss: Monsters
White dragons were physically distinguished by a number of functions: their heads and also necks seemed to blend effortlessly right into one another, as well as their wings showed up somewhat frayed along the edges. They had a flap of skin, called a dewlap, lined with backs underneath their chins. Fabulous Resistance (3/Day): If the dragon fails a saving toss, it can choose to do well instead.
Adult White Dragon 5e
- Armor Class: 18 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points: 200 (16d12 + 96)
- Speed: 40 ft., burrow 30 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
- Saving Throws: DEX +5, CON +11, WIS +6, CHA +6
- Skills Perception: +11, Stealth +5
- Damage: Immunities cold
- Senses: Blindsight 60 ft., Darkvision 120 ft., Passive Perception 21
- Languages: Common, Draconic
- Challenge: 13 (10,000 XP)
- STR: 22 (+6)
- DEX: 10 (+0)
- CON: 22 (+6)
- INT: 8 (-1)
- WIS: 12 (+1)
- CHA: 12 (+1
All the creatures in the vicinity of 120 feet from the dragon as well as know it should execute an effective DC 16 Wisdom conserving throw otherwise they will certainly be Frightened for 1 min.
The animal can duplicate the conserving throw at the end of its every turn ending the Frightened impact as quickly as it makes a successful toss. The animal gains resistance to the dragon’s frightful visibility for the following 24 hours after it makes an effective conserving toss or the duration of the result ends.
Adult White Dragon can take 3 epic actions, selecting from the alternatives listed below. Just one famous action choice can be made use of each time and also just at the end of an additional animal’s turn. Adult White Dragon restores spent epic actions at the start of their turn.
White dragons were not solid contenders as dragons went, but they were not to be undervalued. Their icy breath could ice up an unprepared foe strong in a split second. They usually prevented battles with even more powerful dragons, yet would certainly make use of themselves of any type of chance to take their stress out on “minimal” creatures.
White dragons liked to strike first, after that consume their prey, instead of pausing to ask inquiries. They did rarely contemplate what to eat, merely choosing the most practical victim, and would certainly typically freeze it after the kill by burying it in snow or ice for days.
They were still powerful adequate to bewilder most human beings and had phenomenal lasting memories. Adult white dragons had a number of capacities well suited to their arctic environment: they might climb ice high cliffs effortlessly, fly very high as well as quickly, and were remarkable swimmers.
- Multiattack: The dragon can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bit: Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) piercing damage plus 4 (1d8) cold damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Tail: Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Detect: The dragon makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
- Tail Attack: The dragon makes a tail attack.
- Wing Attack: (Costs 2 Actions). The dragon beats its
They loved to swim in cold water; the extra frigid, the much better. Much of their diet plan contained marine animals, also whales. White dragons were constantly starving and also tended to come to be much more savage as they matured. Recognizing that they were the tiniest and weakest of dragons, numerous whites harbored inferiority complexes. They took any type of chance to bully beings such as giants and younger dragons of other species.
Many white dragons laired in ice caverns, frequently dug into the side of an arctic mountain, on the expanse, or antarctic levels, although they did not need ice and also snow, and also some worked out near hill optimal or in woodlands. They could create their very own caverns by using the breath weapon to snugly jam-packed snow in order to transform it into solid ice.
White dragons made their homes in icy lands as well as ice-covered mountains. More effective white dragons would occasionally turn a big iceberg into a drifting burrow.